If you DO use Google Reader, you can follow me in a lot of other ways, which are in the right sidebar of my blog:
1. Hellocotton. Also a very fun way to find new blogs and communicate with other bloggers. I love Hellocotton's tracking option, where you can view blogposts about stuff you like, also from people you don't follow yet.
2. Bloglovin'. Just super useful! Bloglovin' has a special option now, you can import blogs from Google Reader when you go to your Bloglovin' account settings.
3. RSS. Just pick a different reader than Google Reader ;)
4. Google Friend Connect, to be found in the sidebar (if I'm right about the fact that nothing is changing there)
5. And finally: e-mail. Subscription box is in the sidebar.
I guess Bloglovin' is the best option because it lets you import all your blogs :)
Do you guys have a favorite way of following blogs? I think I like Bloglovin' the best.
Finally, to make this post more fun: here is a very cute and funny pinguïn video: