Friday 30 January 2015

Swatch: W7 Meteorite (glitter freak approved)

Dear glitter fans, beware. You are going to want to own this polish. I present you: W7 Meteorite. A lovely mix of yellow gold en blurple holographic glitter.  


One coat
I needed three coats of Meteorite to cover up my nail line. If you want to, you could use one coat (seen above) for layering. I really don't know what I would use as my base though... Do you have any ideas?



How amazing is this nail polish guys?! I absolutely love it. I know I used to say that I don't really like yellow shades of gold but Meteorite won me over.




I'm wearing: W7 Meteorite (3x), no top coat.
Dutchies can buy this polish at: OP=OP voordeelshop (€2,49, three for €7,-) or online.

What polish surprised you with its beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: