Wednesday 10 June 2015

Random nails in the wild II

Hi everyone! A while ago I shared some random manicures. The idea was to show you my nails in different surroundings and situations - not in the 'nail-blogger-way'. You guys all responded so great to this new idea of mine (thanks for all the sweet comments <3) so I figured it would be time for a part two!



Out in the sun with (chipped) Essie Sunday funday

Sunday Funday matches my sportswear ^^

I also wore it on my toes! (And I love how weird this picture is)

I solved my Rubik's cube wearing some MAX nail polish + Nicole by OPI Imagine if...

Polish Alcoholic Calumma kept me company while reading Ender's game

It looked great with the cover ;)

I finished watching Dance Academy :(
Wearing China Glaze Feel the breeze and Flormar frog prince. The flower is from BPS.

Bowling shoes!
The little flower fell off when I was doing doing the laundry :(

Bowling seriously ruined my nails! I warn you guys: never go bowling with a fresh manicure.

See you next time!

xo from your polish pal,

Eva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: