Tuesday 1 January 2013

NYE nails

For New Years Eve (happy new year by the way!) I knew I wanted something sparkly... but I didn't feel like using glitter polishes because I hate taking them off. So I used two of my flakies polishes (and no top coat - they need that though, the polishes don't shine that much). I won't be posting in a while so enjoy these last pictures :D




 





The stars of this mani (in layering-order):
New York Color - City Blackout
Golden Rose - Scale effects 15
Golden Rose - Scale effects 04

4 comments:

  1. this is a really great combination. love the results.

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it very much as well :D

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the combination of flakies! The really suit the solid black background color! :D

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and questions (: