Saturday 6 April 2013

~ Mr Nail #20 ~ ft. flakies

Hello dear readers! I was really excited to try one of the Mr Nail polishes I ordered at Alice & Jo, and I'm also excited to show you the swatches because I think this is a great polish, especially for it's price (€1,-!).


First of all: this polish is SO SHINY. Holy shit! I do not think you could call this polish a jelly but it definitely has the same type of shine. I used two coats. I think that if I would have used three, the polish would have looked less pink in the sun.

Natural light

Natural light

Sunlight

Sunlight
Sunlight
 After one day my nails looked like this. No chips, just a bit of tipwear:


 I applied one coat of Essence Night in Vegas because I thought that might look nice... and it did!




Oh and here is something I noticed and think about a lot of the time when I use my nail polishes... The bottles work like an illusion... Both these bottles hold 8 ml of polish.. whut?!


The brand Mr Nail was totally new to me, but I must say I'm happy about discovering it. #20 is a really pretty colour and I'm looking forward to using the other shades I ordered. I got mine right here for just €1,- each (YAY!). If you want to see what other shades there are available, take a look on this blog where Dutch beautyblogger Helen swatched all of them! 




Cute packaging right? (:


4 comments:

  1. i love the combo! flakies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf kleurtje! Ennuh, wat een leuke combi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie kleur, wat een glans! En 'Night In Vegas' is zo'n leuke topcoat, hij geeft je nagels echt een prachtig effect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful jelly! I love it paired with a flakie!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and questions (: