Thursday 23 May 2013

2013 Nail Art Challenge: (4) A polish that you grabbed randomly

Soft sunlight
For this part of the 2013 Nail Art Challenge I decided not to grab a random polish but to create a random number and use that to pick a polish from my stash file. I did this because I know that I will never be able to fully randomly grab a polish since not all bottles are the same size/shape. I also didn't want to ruin the order in my Helmer. Anyway, the number I got was:

 

Which corresponds with...


Essence Choose me!
The funny thing is (apart from this polishes' name) that I had this polish standing on my 'to wear'-shelf (do you guys have one of those too, haha?). Essence Choose me! is a dupe of Zoya Charla and it's so pretty! I wanted to combine it with two other shades. I chose the other two by looking at just the bottles but after applying the polish I'm not sure if I like the combination...

Soft sunlight

Soft sunlight
Natural light
And now for a different angle :')
Artificial light
And here's a blurry shot (I love those!)

For this manicure I used:

Technic - number/nameless golden polish
Essence - Choose me! (discontinued)
Catrice - Sea of green (Limited Edition 'Oceana')
Striping tape.

7 comments:

  1. Great combo! Love your twin nails - Essence Choose Me is one of my favourite polishes ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mina! I can imagine it being one of your favourites - it's so pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. Choose me is a great polish, I really like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choose Me looks so stunning :O
    I love your pinky here, awesome combo color !
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some really pretty colors! Choose Me is especially stunning! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally thought I had commented on this already! I really like Choose Me, it makes this mani super sparkly. :) It makes me even more excited about Canada hopefully starting to get more Essence colours in the future...

    I also wanted to let you know that I added an Inlink code for this challenge, if you want to add yourself/use the code. :) It's on my page for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to take a look at that! If you ever need polishes you can't buy close to your home you can always ask me :D

      Delete

Share your thoughts and questions (: