Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nail Care Essential: Essence Express dry drops

A while ago I wrote about my favourite nail polish remover. Essence does not only make great removers. I love their nail art supplies and polishes, and a product that deserves special attention are the 'express dry drops'. This picture probably shows how much I like this stuff:


That's three finished bottles and two back ups!
I don't know exactly HOW this stuff works... but it works. It doesn't harden your nails faster - it just makes them dry really fast. I like this because by applying these drops, you make sure that no dust, (cat) hair, or small weird fabric-thingies coming of your clothing will stick to your nail polish. Don't you just hate when that happens?? The express dry drops will solve all your problems :). They make your polish dry faster and leave a wet/greasy layer on the top. Everything will just stick onto that layer and you can simply wipe it off. Here is a video I made (I'm sorry about the awkward angle) to show you how well this stuff works:


Thank you Essence, for another great product!


Oh, by the way, I also tried the express dry spray, but I definitely prefer the drops, because
  1. The spray doesn't last as long as the drops.
  2. It's more expensive. The drops cost €1,99 whereas the spray costs  €2,79.
  3. Most of the spray ends up being inside my lungs rather than on my nails.
Do you own any quick drying drops/sprays? 



7 comments:

  1. wow! loved the video - that's where you really see it at work! :D
    You got me curious now ;)
    I do own fast-drying polishes, but no drops. And the only time I bought a spray, well... let's just say I used it once and that was it ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay my video worked! :D Yeah the sprays aren't great... Let me know if you try the drops though!

      Delete
  2. Yeah this stuff works pretty well, I just cannot stand the greasy layer on my hands :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it annoys me a bit too, like when I want to type something on the computer and it gets all over the keyboard :')

      Delete
  3. Ik heb deze Nail Drops ook, ik vind ze ook fijn werken maar alleen is het net alsof ze mijn nagelriemen+andere huid rondom mijn nagels irriteren.. Ligt dat aan mij of is dit gewoon altijd zo? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm ik heb nergens last van dus ik denk dat je misschien allergisch bent voor iets? Of je hebt gewoon een hele gevoelige huid :)

      Delete
    2. Oké, thanks voor antwoorden! :) x

      Delete

Share your thoughts and questions (: