Friday 31 May 2013

Soft peachy gradient

Hello there! I want to show you my second attempt at gradient nails today! Last time I used three entirely different shades. This time I wanted to pick shades that were more alike to create a nice, smooth gradient look. 


My base was two coats of this very pretty, milky pink shade by Revlon: Peach petal (Dutch girls, listen up! I got this polish at Big Bazar, you should check that store out, they always have cheap make up and nail polish from brands like Revlon, Nivea and Calvin Klein).


I applied Peach petal along with two other shades (Essence Be flowerful and H&M Play it coral) on a sponge and then dapped the sponge on my nails. I used Essence's Better than gel nails top sealer as my top coat.


Here's the result:







Thanks for reading!

15 comments:

Share your thoughts and questions (: