Thursday 9 May 2013

Apple nails with Essence L.O.L and a Born Pretty Store image plate


Who else loves nail art that involves fruit? Fruit makes everything look so happy and nice :). I got a new image plate from Born Pretty that I hadn't tried yet, so I decided to use it for the first time and I picked the image I liked best. I also used my newest Essence polish for the first time. Meet L.O.L, one of the weirdest, most original nail polishes I've ever seen...

Natural light
Flash
Sunlight
Sunlight
This polish has such a weird colour! In the shade it reminds me of mustard, in the sunlight it reminds me of Shrek. I can imagine some of you will find it very ugly but I like it! L.O.L was very easy to apply and looked perfect in two coats. 


 This is the image plate I used, QA18:

On this plate you can find four full nail designs, which I love! It costs $2,99 now. I think I bought it when it was on sale, but the regular price is very reasonable! I made a product link for you guys :D Apple Stars Musical Notation Nail Art Stamp Template - QA18. I never used a Born Pretty Store image plate before so I was a curious about the quality. The images are engraved deep enough in the plate, and they were also big enough to cover my nails, so I have nothing to complain about. I used Essence stamp me! White to stamp on the apple design (upside down..) and applied Essence's better than gel nails top sealer.

Soft sunlight
Sunlight
Natural light 
Sunlight

I used:
Essence - L.O.L
Essence - Stamp me! White
Born Pretty Store - Image plate
Konad - scraper and stamper
Essence - better than gel nails top sealer

Have a nice day! :D (and don't forget to eat fruit!)

6 comments:

  1. Heel mooi kleurtje, deze heb ik toevallig ook ;-)
    Echt appeltjesgroen, heel leuk gedaan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je! Wat leuk dat jij hem ook hebt :)

      Delete
  2. I don't find it weird at all - I am a sucker for greens and this pretty is no exception!
    Love the apple stamping - it's a great complement to the polish! It makes me think of the Granny Smith aples ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! Now I want to eat one of those...

      Delete
  3. Wat een vrolijke nail-art! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and questions (: