Tuesday 4 November 2014

Nail stuff bought in October


Hi nail polish fanatics! In this short in-between post I want to show you some new polishes I got this month. I'm sorry about the greyness of the pictures, I do not now why they turned out like this. Must be the autumn light.


Revlon Silver Screen, Girly, Bubbly. I bought these in a set for €5,99 at Big Bazar.
Max (don't know the name because I discarded the packaging), and Sally Hansen Resurrection (both bought at Action)

So me velvet effect set, bought at Action

I'm very curious about the velvet set, I have never tried velvet nails before (even though they are very 2013). I quickly swatched the other polishes on a wheel, just one coat each:

VLTR: Max, Sally Hansen, Silver Screen, Bubbly, Girly
I'm going to upload a post very soon with some nail art done with two of the Revlon polishes. Let me know if your interested in seeing more of any of the other shades!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and questions (: